The top ten traffic posts for Show Me Progress in 2020:
1. He’s an idiot. If you voted for him, you’re an idiot. (November 13, 2020)
And that’s being charitable.
Warrensburg Police had a relaxed presence with officers at the south end of the demonstration at the intersection of Holden and Pine and officers at the north end of the demonstration on Holden Street.
3. Rally for Justice – Warrensburg, Missouri – June 28, 2020 (June 28, 2020)
Local ministers offered prayers and several individuals spoke to the crowd…
4. Donald Trump (r): too stupid to remember to breathe (March 27, 2020)
And that, as we say in the business, is the ultimate irony.
5. Are you smarter than Missouri’s governor? (March 31, 2020)
Missouri Governor Mike Parson (r) has not issued a “stay at home” order for the state. Because, we don’t know, “rural, something, something.”
Warrensburg Police, Johnson County Sheriff’s Department deputies, and Missouri Highway Patrol officers were present. There were drones. The protesters marched south on Holden Street to the Quad on the campus of the University of Central Missouri. Most wore masks. While on the Quad, next to the First Amendment plaque at the base of the flag pole, one speaker offered a prayer and a second speaker spoke of history and change. The group then marched back to the Johnson Courthouse lawn where they kneeled for eight minute minutes, forty-six seconds.
7. What’s the matter with Josh? (August 26, 2020)
Always behind, always with a painfully wrong take.
8. A resignation in the Missouri House (November 16, 2020)
As I complete my six years in the Missouri legislature, I have made the difficult decision to forego my final term in the Missouri House of Representatives.
9. One B-2, two A-10s, and four T-38s (April 28, 2020)
Maybe next time someone could arrange an air drop of COVID-19 tests.
10. Amicus this (December 11, 2020)
So much for pandering right wingnut “constitutional scholars”.
The Political Year in Pictures – 2020 (December 24, 2020)