Adam Schnelting, anti-vaccine, anti-vaxxers, Corona virus, COVID-19, General Assembly, HB 1465, missouri, pandemic, Public Health, right wingnut
Bill prefiling for the Missouri General Assembly session started on December 1st.
Yet another bill, addressing a matter of great urgency for right wingnuts:
Prohibits certain vaccine mandates
Sponsor: Schnelting, Adam (104)
Proposed Effective Date: 8/28/2022
LR Number: 3629H.01I
Last Action: 12/01/2021 – Prefiled (H)
Bill String: HB 1465
Next House Hearing: Hearing not scheduled
Calendar: Bill currently not on a House calendar
The bill language:
SECOND REGULAR SESSION
HOUSE BILL NO. 1465 [pdf]
101ST GENERAL ASSEMBLY
INTRODUCED BY REPRESENTATIVE SCHNELTING.
3629H.01I DANA RADEMAN MILLER, Chief Clerk
To amend chapter 191, RSMo, by adding thereto one new section relating to documentation
of immunity or vaccination against diseases.
Be it enacted by the General Assembly of the state of Missouri, as follows:
Section A. Chapter 191, RSMo, is amended by adding thereto one new section, to be known as section 191.722, to read as follows:
191.722. 1. For purposes of this section, the following terms mean:
(1) “COVID-19 vaccination status”, an indication of whether a person has received a vaccination against COVID-19;
(2) “Government entity”, any agency or instrumentality of the state government or any political subdivision;
(3) “Vaccine passport”, any standardized documentation of vaccination against COVID-19.
2. No entity located in this state shall require documentation of an individual having received a vaccination against any disease in order for the individual to access:
(1) Transportation systems or services including, but not limited to, buses, air travel, rail travel, taxicab or limousine services, and prearranged rides as defined in section 387.400; or
(2) Any public transportation systems, services, or facilities including, but not limited to, bus and airport facilities.
3. No government entity shall be authorized to issue vaccine passports for the purpose of certifying an individual’s COVID-19 vaccination status to a third party or to otherwise publish or share any individual’s COVID-19 vaccination record or similar health information.
4. A business entity located in this state shall not require a patron or customer to provide any documentation certifying vaccination against COVID-19 or immunity against COVID-19 through infection and recovery in order to gain access to, entry upon, or service from the business entity.
5. All business entities shall comply with the requirements of this section in order to be eligible for grants or contracts funded through state revenue.
6. The requirements of this section shall not otherwise restrict businesses from instituting COVID-19 screening protocols in accordance with state and federal law in order to protect public health.
7. Nothing in this section shall be construed to interfere with an individual’s right to access the individual’s own personal health information under federal law.
“….No entity located in this state shall require documentation of an individual having received a vaccination against any disease in order for the individual to access…”
Forget science. Forget public health. Missouri republicans are leading us all back to the Dark Ages.
They consider that a feature, not a bug.
Reese E. Forbes said:
Yeah WTF is exactly correct. It should be exactly the opposite. Something like ” no individual may leave their domicile if not fully vaccinated unless it is to go to a site to get vaccinated”