At the start of the 115th Congress, January 3, 2017:
FINAL VOTE RESULTS FOR ROLL CALL 6
H RES 5 YEA-AND-NAY 3-Jan-2017 5:34 PM
QUESTION: On Agreeing to the Resolution
BILL TITLE: Adopting rules for the One Hundred Fifteenth Congress
— YEAS 234 —
—- NAYS 193 —
—- NOT VOTING 6 —
That was then, this is now.
While we’re at it, a few questions:
1. Did you enter the room even though you were not a member of the committee?
2. If you entered the room, a Sensitive Compartmented Information Facility (SCIF), did you bring a personal electronic device?
3. If you didn’t enter the room, why didn’t you join some of your colleagues?
4. If you didn’t enter the room, was it because you knew it was a violation of the rules and security?
5. Some of your colleagues made an unauthorized entry to the room, in violation of the rules – have you privately or publicly criticized them for doing so?
6. Did you witness anyone bringing in an unauthorized personal electronic device into the SCIF?