The Democratic Party candidate in the 30th Legislative District, Alexia Norris, filed her third quarter campaign finance report with the Missouri Ethics Commission on October 15th. So far we haven’t been able to find any republican candidates who have filed reports for this open seat race.
It was a good quarter:
Detailed Summary of Committee Disclosure Report
Committe: COMMITTEE TO ELECT LEXI NORRIS
1. TOTAL RECEIPTS FOR THIS ELECTION PREVIOUSLY REPORTED $9,239.50
2. ALL MONETARY CONTRIBUTIONS RECEIVED THIS PERIOD $6,330.00
3. ALL LOANS RECEIVED THIS PERIOD $0.00
4. MISCELLANEOUS RECEIPTS THIS PERIOD $0.00
5. SUBTOTAL MONETARY RECEIPTS THIS PERIOD ( SUM 2A + 3A + 4A ) $6,330.00
6. IN-KIND CONTRIBUTIONS RECEIVED THIS PERIOD $3,011.42
7. TOTAL ALL RECEIPTS THIS PERIOD (SUM 5A + 6A) $9,341.42
8. FUNDS USED FOR REPAYING LOANS THIS PERIOD $0.00
9. TOTAL ALL RECEIPTS THIS ELECTION(SUM 1B + 7A – 8A) $18,580.92
28. MONEY ON HAND AT THE CLOSE OF THIS REPORTING PERIOD (SUM 25 + 26 – 27) $14,327.86
No loans. Good numbers.
Let’s take a look at contributions:
Detailed Summary of Contributions And Loans Received
Committee: COMMITTEE TO ELECT LEXI NORRIS
Report Date: 10/15/2009
Operating Engineers Local 101 Kansas City, MO 08/27/2009 $500.00
Organized labor (representing working people), individual contributions (some from attorneys) and an in-kind contribution from Safer Families for Missouri are on the list of contributors.
With no open republican opponent at this point, each fundraising step for the Democrat is a step forward.