Why bother? Because we’re mean.
Former State Representative Cynthia Davis, an announced Constitution Party candidate for Lieutenant Governor, filed her January quarterly campaign finance report with the Missouri Ethics Commission on January 9th.
ELECT CYNTHIA DAVIS [pdf] 1/9/2012
2. All Monetary Contributions Received This Period $4,289.47
6. In-kind Contributions Received This Period $3,784.10
10. Expenditures made by cash or check this period $1,273.20
27. Money On Hand at the close of this reporting period $3,999.44
34. Total Indebtedness at the Close of This Reporting Period $30,000.00
Nah, can’t go on…
Move along, there’s nothing more to see here.