It looks like Senator Claire McCaskill (D) had a good fundraising quarter. From the Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee (DSCC):
Tue Jul 12 2011 13:58:00 GMT-0400 (EDT) | by Matt Canter
Today Jon Tester is announcing that he raised $1.2 million in the second quarter and has $2.3 million on hand. Tester outraised his opponent Dennis Rehberg by 2 to 1 in the first quarter.
And Shelley Berkley is announcing that she has also raised $1.2 million in the second quarter and already has $2.5 million on hand. Berkley outraised Dean Heller in the first quarter of the year as well.
Yesterday, Claire McCaskill announced that she raised an impressive $1.4 million and has $3 million on hand.
And last week, a number of Democratic Senators and candidates released imposing fundraising totals…
· Tim Kaine raised $2.25 million
· Sherrod Brown raised $1.5 million and has $3.5 million on hand
· Robert Menendez raised $2 million and has $5.5 million on hand
· Bob Casey raised $1.3 million and has $3.1 million on hand
· Bill Nelson rakes in $1.85 million and has over $6 million on hand…enough for dinner at Ruth’s Chris
· Joe Manchin ends quarter with over $1.3 million in the bank
· And in Michigan, Debbie Stabenow raised $1.5 million in the second quarter and has $4.1 million on hand. This marks her strongest fundraising quarter ever. So far, Stabenow has scared away the competition and no Republican has stepped forward to take her on.
It probably helps that the republicans in the Senate are psychotic.