Monday, February 18, 2008
Dear Family, Friends and Folks ~
I have exciting news to announce; last week I filed papers seeking the Democratic nomination in Missouri’s 2nd Congressional District opposing pro-war Republican Todd Akin.
Although the primary is August 5th, we are now gearing up for the kind of general election contest that will succeed in turning the Second District Blue – but I will need your help.
We all have a unique opportunity to see real substantive change in this upcoming election year:
* If you want Affordable Health Care for Every American,
* If you want Economic Policies that Strengthen our Middle Class,
* If you want to Responsibly Bring Our Troops Home from Iraq,
* If you want a Marshall-Plan to create a Million Green-collar jobs,
* If you believe we should Fund Education as a First Priority,
* If you support Tax Relief for Lower and Middle Income Wage Earners,
* If you support Shifting our Energy Infrastructure towards Renewables,
* If you know that Environmental Stewardship is a Necessity for Survival,
If these positions are policies you’d like to support — then help make our voices louder and our progressive values heard within the 111th Congress.
In Your Service,
Please Join Us!
Sign up for campaign updates,
Make a donation,
Volunteer to help out,
Or just tell a friend…
Please Make Checks Payable to:
“DeLear for Congress”
15023 Baxter Village Dr., Unit D
Chesterfield, MO. 63017
Visit us at: www.DeLearForCongress.org
Email us at: Info@DeLearForCongress.org or,
Give me a call to say hello: (314) 445-7911
Paid for by Citizens to Elect Byron DeLear for Congress 2008
To be removed from this list, send request to: Info@DeLearForCongress.org